Scholarships

• Enrol

Through our scholarship program we are committed to providing promising futures for deserving students. Scholarships enable outstanding students who may not otherwise be able to do so to gain the benefits of a Concordia education. We believe the diversity of skills, ideas and viewpoints these students bring enriches our student learning environment.

Providing scholarships is one of the central purposes of Concordia’s fundraising endeavours. The generosity of benefactors who contribute to scholarships provided by The College Foundation is crucial in continuing to make these scholarships available to students.

Donate to Concordia’s Scholarship Fund

Some families and individuals have endowed a scholarship in their name or in the name of a loved one to commemorate their association with Concordia College and to provide ongoing support for worthy students. If you are interested in partnering with us in this way, please contact the Donor Relations Manager, Sue Spry on 08 8291 9339.

“I believe the institution of education is fundamental to building a strong society and facilitates individuals to become achievers. Without scholarship funding there would be students who would not get the opportunity to experience a quality private education to prepare them for the best future possible. I support Concordia with funding for scholarships because I know it is a positive influence I can have on future generations.”
Current parent and scholarship provider

“I am incredibly thrilled to have received the COCA scholarship. It would not have been possible without the generous donations to COCA, and I am very thankful for that. Concordia continues to be blessed by donors who actively contribute to our school.”
Taylor Prenzler, 8WME