Did you know that Concordia College has over 9000 old collegians?
Here are some of the ways you can stay in touch with old collegian news and activities and get involved in reunions, events, volunteering and interest groups. Old collegians are always welcome to attend college functions – see the ‘events’ listed on this website, or just call in for a chat!
- Keep your details up-to-date to receive Community Magazine, invitations to events and more
- Attend events and class reunions
- Join one of our Old Collegians’ interest groups
- Volunteer at Old Collegian events, in the College archives or by providing administrative support. For more information, contact the Community Relations Office.
- Like us on Facebook for Old Collegian news and updates