Why study in Adelaide?
Discover one of the world's most liveable cities
Adelaide is an affordable and friendly place in which to live, work and learn. It is a city of around 1.1 million people and is the capital of South Australia. In addition to being a clean city surrounded by green parklands, Adelaide has:
- a vibrant international and cosmopolitan character
- a low cost of living relative to other states
- a relaxed lifestyle
- 20 minutes to beautiful beaches for swimming, surfing and relaxing or to the leafy Adelaide Hills
- extensive cycling trails
- excellent public transport
- wide open spaces where you will see some of Australia’s unique wildlife
Adelaide has welcomed migrants from around the world and its unique multicultural atmosphere is reflected in the diverse range of cuisines offered by its many cafes and restaurants, and in the produce available at its renowned Central Markets. With around 100 nationalities represented, there’s always some reminder of ‘home’ for our international students and visitors.
For more information, visit the South Australian Tourism Commission’s website.