Concordia welcomes applications from international students
The application process has four simple steps:
Step 1 > Enquiry
We understand that choosing an overseas school is one of the most important decisions you will make. There are a number of steps you can take to help inform your decision:
- Explore our website or download our International Student Brochure
- Visit our campus. Please contact our Enrolment Office to arrange a personal tour of the campus.
- Contact our Enrolment Office for information or assistance with your application.
Step 2 > Application
In order to be considered for enrolment at Concordia College, international students are required to provide:
- A completed Application for Enrolment form signed by both parents / legal guardians
- A copy of the photo page from the student’s current passport
- A certified copy of school reports for the last two years, translated into English if necessary
- An AEAS Test Report
- Any supporting documentation, e.g. school testimonial
Step 3 > Receive an offer of enrolment
If successful, the Principal will issue an offer of a place at Concordia College. This letter will request payment of the Acceptance Fee to confirm your place.
Step 4 > Accept your place
Return the Acceptance of Enrolment form with the required deposit to confirm your place. An electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be issued to enable you to apply for your student visa to enter Australia.
Please click here for full fee paying overseas student tuition fees. Tuition fees and other charges are subject to change and may vary from year to year.
International students may lodge an enrolment application directly with Concordia College or through an education agent. If you require assistance with your enrolment, you are welcome to contact any of our official education agents.
- Course Progress and Attendance Policy and Practice
- Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Policy and Practice
- International Student Support Personnel
- Refund Policy
For further information or assistance with your application, contact Helen Karapandzic, International Student Enrolments by email or phone on +61 8 8272 0444.