Results and Achievements
Congratulations to the Class of 2019
Concordia College congratulates the Class of 2019 on outstanding results in both the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
Particular congratulations go to Rowan Sanun with an ATAR of 99.30 as the 2019 Dux of Concordia College, and to Ella Brock-Fabel, the top performing IB Diploma Programme student, with a result of 39 (ATAR 97.35).
- Average ATAR score for the 2019 cohort of 77.0 and median score of 78.9.
- 17.7% of Concordia students who are eligible for an ATAR gained an ATAR of 90 or greater, placing them in the top 10% of students nationally, with 46.1% achieving scores above 80.
- Merit Certificates are awarded to students who achieve a perfect score in a particular subject. A total of 13 Merit Certificates were awarded to 13 students.
- Average ATAR score for the 2019 SACE cohort of 76.0 and median score of 77.7.
- 15.4% of Concordia SACE students gained an ATAR of 90 or above.
- A total of 8 SACE Merits were awarded.
- Average ATAR score for the 2018 IBDP cohort of 85.3 and median score of 83.7.
- A total of 5 IBDP Merits were awarded.
We commend our students on their hard work and dedication in achieving these results and wish the Class of 2019 well in their future endeavours as they journey into life beyond school.