Results and Achievements
Congratulations to the Class of 2018
Concordia College congratulates the Class of 2018 on outstanding results in both the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme and the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE).
- Average ATAR score for the 2018 cohort of 80.9 and median score of 84.5.
- 28.8% of Concordia students who are eligible for an ATAR gained an ATAR of 90 or greater, placing them in the top 10% of students nationally, with 60.3% achieving scores above 80.
- Four students achieved scores of 99 and above.
- Merit Certificates are awarded to students who achieve a perfect score in a particular subject. A total of 27 Merit Certificates were shared between 18 students.
- Average ATAR score for the 2018 SACE cohort of 78.8 and median score of 81.8.
- 21.8% of Concordia SACE students gained an ATAR of 90 or above.
- Top SACE student achieved an ATAR of 99.5 as well as subject Merits for Biology, Chemistry and General Mathematics.
- A total of 11 SACE Merits were shared between nine students.
- Average ATAR score for the 2018 IBDP cohort of 90.3 and median score of 90.7.
- Three students were awarded IB Diploma Distinctions for achieving an overall Diploma score of 40 or more (maximum score 45).
- Top IB student achieved an ATAR of 99.7 and five subject Merits.
- A total of 16 IBDP Merits were shared among nine students.
We congratulate the students on these fantastic results and wish the Class of 2018 well in their future endeavours as they journey into life beyond school.