Summer, winter and sports uniforms, as well as bags and accessories, are available from The School Shop at 23 Winchester Street, Highgate (opposite the Middle and Senior School Main Reception).
School Shop Opening Hours
General trading – no appointment required.
- Monday: 8am – 4pm
- Wednesday: 12.30pm – 4pm
- Thursday: 12.30pm – 6.15pm (new later finish time)
(Closed on public holidays)
No appointments required. Please follow social distancing guidelines.
Phone 08 8291 9302 or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff will contact you for payment and let you know when your order is ready for collection.
The last day of general opening for 2022 is Monday 12 December.
School Holiday Opening Hours
The School Shop will be open for exchanges, top up purchases and collection of orders during Holiday Opening hours as below:
- Monday 23 January: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesday 25 January: 9am – 6.15pm
- Friday 27 January: 9am - 4pm
- Monday 30 January: 8am - 4pm (Start of Term 1, 2023)
- Wednesday 1 February: 12.30pm - 4pm (normal hours resume)
Uniforms can be donated or sold on consignment.
Download a consignment form
Summer Uniform Reminders
ELC and Primary School
- ELC students wear the sport uniform only.
- Broad-brimmed hat when outdoors. Hats are to be worn from 1 September to 30 April.
- Black school shoes. Navy sandals are optional but worn without socks.
- Blue jumper with logo.
- Girls: summer dress. White crew length socks. Alternatively, girls may wear navy shorts and the summer blouse. Year 5-6 students may wear the navy pleated shorts and summer blouse.
- Boys: short sleeve summer shirt, blue shorts and navy knee high school socks.
- PE uniform is worn on the days students have PE.
Middle and Senior School
- Blazers are only required at formal occasions in Terms 1 and 4.
- Middle School - blue jumper with logo.
- Senior School - grey jumper with logo.
- Straw hats - recess and lunch breaks.
- Sports cap or sun-smart hat during PE when outdoors.
- Black lace up shoes - no sandals.
- Girls: summer dress - no shorter than the top of the knee or navy pleated shorts and summer blouse. White crew socks or CC logo socks.
- Boys: navy shorts with short sleeve shirt, or long sleeve shirt with tie and belt. White ribbed crew socks or CC logo socks.
Get in Touch
For all uniform enquiries, please contact our School Shop Coordinator, Mrs Juli Glaser
Phone 08 8291 9302