Giving to Concordia
Supporting Concordia’s Students in 2019 and Beyond
Concordia is a thriving, future-focused College. Many things contribute to this, not the least of which is the encouragement and committed support we received from you, our community. The College appreciates every act of service and support shown in 2019, whatever the nature.
Support for the 2019 Annual Appeal once again had a direct impact on our students' lives and helped us in our endeavour to provide the best possible education and facilities. For example:
- donations to the Indigenous Scholarship Fund provided invaluable assistance for students
- the St John’s Campus verandah project is now funded, and construction is planned for 2020
- a large screen has been installed in the Concordia Campus Resource Centre to promote school events and share student work
Please consider supporting the 2019 Christmas Appeal. It is an extremely timely and important undertaking to benefit all students, from Reception to Year 12 and beyond, which we can achieve with your support.
- Help us to extend our research into the Primary Years as we seek to develop an integrated wellbeing approach from Reception to Year 12. Student Wellbeing Program
- Help us continue our longstanding tradition of enabling Aboriginal students to access a quality Christian education by attending Concordia College The Indigenous Scholarship Fund
- Support a financially deserving student who might otherwise be unable to attend Concordia to access a quality Christian education The Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Help us provide for future students by leaving a gift in your will Bequests