Giving to Concordia
Annual Appeal 2021
Concordia is an extraordinary and generous community!
Here, every gift and every act of service count and – no matter how large or small – make an immediate impact on the lives of our students. As Principals, we are thankful for the difference our generous community makes to our students’ lives and our shared joy as our contributions come to life.
Today, we would like to bring your attention to several projects. These include:
- a significant redevelopment at our St John's Campus, which, along with our focus on wellbeing, will provide excellent facilities that optimise learning experiences for our students
- the scholarships that have changed the lives of so many Concordia students in the past and, with your help, will continue to do so, and
- an important upgrade we wish to make to some classrooms upstairs in the Hamann Wing. The Hamann Wing formed the original College building when Concordia was purchased in 1905 and it remains a beautiful and treasured part of our heritage.
Please join us in supporting the 2021 Annual Appeal.
Paul Weinert and Michael Paech
- This year's Annual Appeal supports our remarkable new facilities, having approached capacity in recent years. When the new and redeveloped buildings open in Term 1, 2023, they will enable more student places and exciting, new learning opportunities. As well, our new Early Learning Centre will allow us space for a much requested three-year-old program. St John's Campus Building Project
- Help us upgrade our languages and humanities classrooms upstairs in the Hamann Wing, to provide inspiring, flexible, multipurpose and light-filled areas for students to meet as a class or in smaller groups. The upgrade will also provide access to breakout spaces, allowing for relevant and creative activities outside of the classroom. Concordia Campus Classroom Upgrade
- Financially support Indigenous students to attend Concordia, or support students whose families, due to financial hardship, need help with fees or other expenses associated with attending Concordia. Indigenous and Foundation Scholarships
- Help us provide for future students by leaving a gift in your will Bequests