In 1907 the College badge was designed and became official. The name of the artist is not known, but it is suspected to be Director Graebner, Headmaster of Concordia at the time.
The symbolism of the badge is simple and clear. At the top is the golden rising sun, pointing upwards towards the heavens. The two Cs are either side of the cross of Jesus Christ, the centre of our college. The open book and lamp reflect the word of God, the author and giver of light. The College motto is often written on a ribbon below the badge.
The badge has been used consistently since 1907 on stationery and items of the Concordia uniform, and although there have been minor changes over the years, the essential design elements have remained the same.