All uniform items, except shoes, are available from The School Shop, located at 23 Winchester Street, Highgate (opposite the Main Reception of the Concordia Campus). Shop staff are happy to assist with the fitting and purchasing of uniform items and accessories. The shop stocks summer, winter and sport uniforms in a range of sizes, as well as Concordia school bags and accessories.
Opening Hours - Term Time
General trading – no appointment required. Physical distancing rules still apply. We thank you for your patience during this time.
General purchases may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and The School Shop staff will contact customers for payment and advise when orders are available to collect.
- Mondays: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesdays: 12.30pm - 4pm
- Thursdays: 12.30pm - 6pm
Public Holidays - Closed
The School Shop staff can be contacted on the direct phone line during opening hours – 8291 9302.
If you have uniforms you no longer need, they may be donated or sold on consignment in The School Shop (click to download a secondhand uniforms consignment form).
- Blazers and winter skirts/pinafores must be dry cleaned with a receipt attached.
- Jumpers must be washed using a wool wash detergent.
- All other items must be in good condition, stains removed, washed and ironed ready for sale.
- Summer hats must be hand washed.
- Any uniform items in need of repair e.g. broken zips, seams unstitched, missing buttons, etc. must be repaired prior to acceptance for sale. Buttons are sold in The School Shop.
Old logo and discontinued styles – uniforms with the old school logo and discontinued styles are no longer saleable in The School Shop but can be dropped off for overseas charity donation.
Summer Uniform Reminders
- Blazers are not required in Terms 1 and 4 except for formal occasions.
- Middle School - blue jumper.
- Senior School - grey jumper.
- Straw hats - recess and lunch.
- Sports cap or sun-smart hat during PE when outdoors.
- Black lace up shoes - no sandals.
- Girls: summer dress - no shorter than the top of the knee. White crew socks.
- Boys: navy shorts with short sleeve shirt, or long sleeve shirt with tie and belt. White ribbed crew socks.
St John's Campus:
- Broad brimmed hat when outdoors. Note: Hats are to be worn from 1 September until 30 April.
- Black school shoes. Navy sandals are optional, but must be worn without socks.
- Blue jumper.
- Girls: summer dress. White crew length socks.
- Boys: short sleeve summer shirt, blue shorts and navy knee high school socks.
- PE uniform is worn on the days students have PE.
For all uniform enquiries, please contact:
Email: Mrs Juli Glaser (School Shop Coordinator)
Telephone: (08) 8291 9302