ELC and Primary School
|Wednesday 13||College Tour - ELC-Year 6, 9.15am|
|Thursday 14||Maundy Thursday|
Term 1 concludes, Primary School students dismissed at 1pm
|Wednesday 4||Term 2 commences|
|Friday 6||Mother's Day Breakfast, 7.45am|
Mother's Day Market Stall, 2.45pm
|P&F Meeting, 6pm-7.30pm in G67 (Winchester Street Hub)|
|Thursday 26||Class Connector Meeting (formerly Year Level Coordinators), 9am-10am at Damien on Fisher, Living Choice|
Middle and Senior School
Lost Property Reminder
There are many items in the Middle and Senior School Lost Property that need to be claimed. Students who have misplaced any items are asked to speak with staff at the Student Services Office (SSO).
Any items that remain in Lost Property (excluding keys and membership cards) at the end of Term 1 (Thursday 14 April) will be donated to a charity.
We ask you to please label all items. If the SSO receives a named item to Lost Property, it will be returned to the student.
Student Services Officer
The School Shop
General trading – no appointment required. Physical distancing rules still apply. We thank you for your patience during this time.
- Mondays: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesdays: 12.30pm - 4pm
- Thursdays: 12.30pm - 6pm
The last day of general trading for Term 1 is Thursday 14 April.
School Holiday Opening
- Thursday 28 April: 12.30pm-6pm
- Friday 29 April: 12.30pm-4pm
- Monday 2 May: 8am-4pm
- Tuesday 3 May: 12.30pm-4pm
- Wednesday 4 May: 8am-4pm (Term 2 - back to school)
Email orders are also welcome and purchases may be collected from The School Shop during opening hours. Please email: email@example.com and include:
- your child’s name and year level
- your contact details
The School Shop staff will contact you for payment and advise when your order is available to collect.
The School Shop staff can be contacted on the direct phone line during opening hours – 8291 9302.
If you have uniforms you no longer need, they may be donated or sold on consignment in The School Shop (click to download a secondhand uniforms consignment form).
- Blazers and winter skirts/pinafores must be dry cleaned with a receipt attached.
- Jumpers must be washed using a wool wash detergent.
- All other items must be in good condition, stains removed, washed and ironed ready for sale.
- Summer hats must be hand washed.
- Any uniform items in need of repair e.g. broken zips, seams unstitched, missing buttons, etc. must be repaired prior to acceptance for sale. Buttons are sold in The School Shop.
- Garments presented on hangers are preferred.
- Old logo and discontinued styles – uniforms with the old school logo and discontinued styles are no longer saleable in The School Shop but can be dropped off for overseas charity donation.
Public Notices & Events
- Code Camp is running in the autumn school holidays. Download a flyer for more information.
- Kelly Sports is running Super Sports Holiday programs here at Concordia College on Wednesday 27 April from 9am - 1pm. Sports and activities will include: soccer, AFL, basketball, netball, cricket, tee-ball, mini Olympics, picnic games, dance, arts and craft. Download a flyer for more information.
- Helen Rice Tennis School is offering 'French Open' Grand Slam Tennis Clinics at Denman Tennis Club and Bellevue Heights Tennis Club in the April school holidays. Download a registration form for more information.
- Adelaide Junior Bulldogs are inviting registrations for Auskick Minis U7-U14 Girls and Boys. Download a flyer for more information.
- Centacare is offering a range of parenting courses in April and May. Click the links below to download more information about each course. To book, click here to download a registration form and email it to Centacare or contact the Centacare office on 8215 6700.
- Keeping Families Safe - 21 April 2022
- What to do When Kids Push Your Buttons - 26 April 2022
- Mindfulness for Parents - 17 May 2022
- How to Talk so Kids Will Listen - 31 May 2022
- Who's in Charge? - May 2022