1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I have been teaching at Endeavour College for the last 15 years. I joined the Concordia community as I was interested in a new challenge and liked the direction of the new leadership structure. I am also very excited about The Rite Journey program as a part of Pastoral Care in Year 9.
2. Three words to describe you.
Compassionate, Diligent, Relational.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
As a Physical Education teacher, having the opportunity to motivate students to be physically active and to enjoy nature in the process inspires me. As a Year 9 Leader, supporting students to navigate a time of life that can be tricky and watching them build resilience throughout the year inspires me.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be being able to fly. I think I may have watched Superman too many times in my youth, but it has always fascinated me, and I would love to be able to do it.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
Something you may not know about me already is that my seven-year-old son, Ollie, is a better swimmer than me, and my four-year-old daughter, Chloe, is not far behind!