1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I was at Prince Alfred College for 12 years. I moved to Concordia because of its core values and direction.
2. Three words to describe you.
Open-minded. Optimistic. Reflective.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
Seeing a student's confidence grow and knowing that I helped.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Flying - petrol’s expensive!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why?
- Jesus - for obvious reasons.
- Leonardo da Vinci - for his knowledge.
- Socrates - for his questions.
- William Shakespeare - for his creativity.
- David Attenborough - for his stories.
- Stephen Fry - for his humour.