1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I have been everywhere, I was in the Navy for 10 years and then became a teacher in WA before moving to SA to be closer to family, right before COVID hit. I have been doing TRT and short-term contracts around Adelaide. I joined Concordia for a job, the people here persuaded me it was the right place to be.
2. Three words to describe you.
Passionate, LOUD, energetic, nonconformist.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
Teaching students that Drama isn’t just about acting. Teamwork, critical thinking, leadership, trust, responsibility, creativity and communication are just a few of the skills that are explored in Drama.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Time travel or supersonic flight.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
I would want to have dinner with all of the members of Monty Python. We would eat, laugh and sing until the last little wafer.