1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
Prior to working at Concordia College, I had worked at St Mary's College and Westminster School. Both provided experiences to help set me up for a smooth transition into Concordia College. I had heard wonderful things about the school and students. I knew working in a positive environment such as this would help me to develop my teaching skills. I was also looking forward to the opportunity to be involved with the Sports Coordination within the school.
2. Three words to describe you.
Enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I have a huge passion for physical activity and health. I enjoy providing students with safe and fun learning environments where they can try new skills and increase their physical activity throughout the school day. I hope to provide students with positive experiences around physical activity and provide them with skills/knowledge they can take into their future.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able time travel… being able to go back to moments that I treasure would be really special!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
Something you may not know about me is that I play State League tennis in South Australia.