1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I was at Cornerstone College. I have been seeking a permanent position for either teaching Chinese or Maths, or both. Concordia offered a part-time permanent position for teaching Chinese, and then I came through a recruiting procedure.
2. Three words to describe you.
Passionate, kind, quiet.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I am motivated to help students be more open-minded in life and self-motivated in learning.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To live forever.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
Six close friends because I may want to create the most relaxed atmosphere around the dining table.