1. Where were you before this, and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I have worked at a few schools such as Kildare College, St Michael’s College and St Ignatius' College. I was persuaded to come to Concordia as I heard that this is a wonderful working environment with a great reputation and lots of opportunities for teachers.
2. Three words to describe you.
Creative, energetic, adventurous.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
Things that motivate me as a teacher are seeing the excitement that the students get when they have ‘that light bulb moment’ and also the challenging questions from the students that stretch my mind.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
I love to dance and I have done everything from competitive cheerleading to 1940s swing. I currently do tap, jazz and swing dancing. In the future I want to learn ballroom dancing. I also love to crochet and make my own blankets and clothes.