1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
For the last three years I have been teaching at Eynesbury Senior College, mainly teaching senior mathematics subjects. I have heard so many good things about the strong relationship within the Concordia community, and it attracted me a lot to this place.
2. Three words to describe you.
Organised. Optimistic. Passionate.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I value teaching at a middle and senior secondary level and working with students to excel in Science and Mathematics. I am motivated by the culture of collaboration at Concordia, which provides a sense of belonging.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Instant travel. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I have not been able to visit my family in China for almost three years. I would like to have this superpower to go back to see them every night or weekend, and get back to school on time.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
I would like to invite my family and friends to the party. I love to hang out with them and chat about the things that happen in our life. Besides being a teacher, I am also a rapper. At the moment, my friends and I are writing songs and hopefully we can publish them soon.