Eastern Health Authority (EHA) will be returning to Concordia College on Friday 23 September 2022 for the below vaccination.
- 2nd dose of the human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV), Gardasil®9
A reminder to parents: Students in Year 8 are offered two free vaccines six months apart to be fully vaccinated against Human Papillomavirus. It is important that your child is present at school on the day when EHA will be providing second doses.
Further information and videos for high school students are available at:
Please notify EHA if:
- Your child has already received the 2nd dose with another provider
- You wish to withdraw your consent
- Your child’s medical condition has changed
Tips for the day of immunisation:
- Encourage your child to have a good breakfast and recess on the morning of immunisations
- Wear sports uniforms to aid easy access to the upper arm and avoid unnecessarily exposing yourself if clothing needs to be removed/undone
- Encourage your child to keep their arms moving and drink plenty of water throughout the day.
If you did not receive an immunisation consent form from your child at the beginning of the school year, please ask SSO, or if unavailable contact EHA on 8132 3600.
If you have any further questions about the program, please directly contact Eastern Health Authority on 8132 3600 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Remember: it is your responsibility to notify EHA on 8132 3600 of any changes or information, particularly in relation to your child’s medical condition, on the day of immunisation or prior. A signed and dated note in your child’s diary from a parent or guardian presented on the day is acceptable.
School Immunisation Program records may be required for future employment or travel.