1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I have been at university for the past four years and was working part time at Concordia College St Peters Campus ELC. I attended Concordia College, so I am really excited to be a part of the community again, but this time as an educator.
2. Three words to describe you.
Easy-going, passionate, inclusive.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I am inspired by the children, watching how they approach each opportunity with a curious disposition and playful nature.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would like to have the Teletubbies food generator that gave me whatever food I felt like on demand.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
I would invite my family because I love spending time with them and we always have lots of fun.