1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I am making a return to this beautiful school after changing my role as a Teacher of Indonesian to an ELC Educator! Having taught so many children during the five years in my previous role, I still feel a very strong connection to the school community. I admire all of the educators at Concordia College for their dedication and work towards providing an outstanding education to every child in a welcoming, supportive, inclusive, confident and connected learning community.
2. Three words to describe you.
Bubbly, kind, and a lover of animals and children!
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I have such a love for working with little people and feel it is such a privilege to play a role in their holistic development. I am forever inspired by their love for learning and life!
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To be able to speak to animals! I’m always wondering what my little dog, Snookie, and cat, Sammy, are thinking!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
My mum, husband and two children… because they are the loves of my life! I would also invite Steve Irwin and Jane Goodall - both incredible people in their roles in animal conservation.