1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I worked in the southern area at numerous sites. A Principal I was doing some work for suggested I apply for a job at St Peters.
2. Three words to describe you.
Loyal, helpful, caring.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
My motivation is to see students improve their confidence and learn lifelong skills that help them be successful in whatever career they choose to pursue.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To be able to fly, petrol is so expensive!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
- Ken Hinkley - he would be great to chat to about footy
- Malala Yousafzai - an inspiring student who would be great to listen to
- The head of Area 51 - to find out if there really are UFOs
- Bruce McAvaney - he would have great stories
- Billy Brownless - he would provide a good laugh
- Prince William - he could tell us about Harry.