1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
Prior to joining Concordia College St Peters Campus I had the opportunity to learn the complex but interesting role of a bank teller for 12 months, but before that I enjoyed nine years as a SSO with Littlehampton Primary and Pre-school as well as Oakbank Area School.
2. Three words to describe you.
Fun-loving, friendly, loyal.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
Children are my motivation and inspiration. I love the way they see the world and express what they have learnt through innocent eyes. They are also our future, we need to guide, support and educate them as best we can as they will one day be taking care of and making decisions for us.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
My superpower of choice would be patience. Patience for everyone in all situations.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
The first people I would invite to a dinner party would have to be my parents who are no longer here. Their words of wisdom would go a long way, and I would invite all of my grandparents too. I don't think we learn enough about our heritage & family history when we have the opportunity.