Did you know that:
- The Yangadlita centre is open 8am-5pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and 8am-4pm on Wednesday and Friday.
- We now have a silent study space for students to do their work.
- We have a range of board games, card games and makerspace resources for use at lunchtimes.
- Yes – you can eat and drink in designated areas in the library (at white tables only, please)
- It is a flexible learning space – all furniture can be moved and rearranged to suit different types of activities and lessons.
- You can now access the Yangadlitya Centre from the Year 9 learning area.
- Tutorial room with Green Screen facilities and podcasting equipment.
Students are loving our dynamic, flexible and welcoming space. Thank you to the Parents and Friends for supporting this refurbishment.
Learning Resources Manager