1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I was previously the Performing Art teacher and the after school dance teacher at Scotch College. I was also at St Aloysius employed as the choreographer and artistic director for their end of year Spectacular Showcase. I am very grateful to be in this position at Concordia College as I have only heard amazing things about this community.
2. Three words to describe you.
Passionate, bubbly, authentic.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I have already seen such exhilarating passion and magic within the students here at Concordia College. I love inspiring students to express themselves through dance, movement, speech, music, character and most importantly stories. The arts are to be seen, heard and valued. Students at Concordia College have inspired me to explore more parts of my creativity in Dance and Drama.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Time travel! It would be totally epic to visit different decades to embody myself in the vast range of dance cultures and themes. I would visit the 1920s first!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
- Lady Gaga - what a Queen! Lady has been my inspiration since I was very young. She is strong, powerful and extremely creative.
- Oprah - another Queen! It would be phenomenal to speak with Oprah and listen to all her wisdom.
- Hugh Jackman - I would love to hear Hugh's stories about his arts journey, working on film and performing on Broadway.
- My Mother-in-law - I miss her every day.
- Marie Kondo - I am currently moving houses and so some decluttering/minimalist advise would be greatly appreciated.
- Heath Ledger - what a legend. I would love to hear all his strategies and techniques when working on film and stage.