1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
Before I started as the Youth Worker at Concordia, I was working as a Vocal Teacher. Although I enjoyed it, I got the most out of the conversations I would have with students about their life rather than the vocal teaching, so I knew something needed to change. I have quite a few friends who graduated from Concordia and have always talked positively of their experience, so I was very excited to join the supporting staff team here.
2. Three words to describe you.
Loud, bubbly, passionate.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I am inspired by the impact something as simple as a smile can have on someone's day.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to teleport. This would be incredible for travelling overseas without the travel sickness... and would also stop me from being late all the time!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
If I could invite anyone I would love to have dinner with Hamish and Andy to bring the comedy, Heston Blumenthal to bring the good food, the incredible jazz singer Jazzmeia Horn and worship singer Dante Bowe to talk song writing, and then Jesus to bring sound advice. All my passions combined into one chaotic dinner party.