1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I have come from working in our local community's long day care. I have many years of experience, working with children from six weeks to school age. I was extremely lucky to join the highly professional ELC. I love being part of the College team.
2. Three words to describe you.
Chatterbox, loud, creative.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
Watching a student's face light up when they master a new skill!
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
It would have to be to ‘time travel'!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
Dinner with my family and family members that have passed to catch up.