1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
Prior to Concordia I worked at SA Ambulance Service. I was persuaded to join Concordia because it is a caring workplace, because of the role and because of the people.
2. Three words to describe you.
Chocolate, bubbles, family, friends (oops, that’s four).
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I love helping families and hearing the excitement in their voices when making the decision to accept an offer of an enrolment position at Concordia College.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would sprinkle a little bit of kindness over everyone in the world!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
I would invite Travis Boak, Ollie Wines, Ash Barty, Roger Federer, Pink and my best friend Jo!