1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
Prior to joining Concordia College, I was at Wilderness School for 3½ years as a Personal Assistant, and at Cornerstone College for 22 years as an Administration Officer.
2. Three words to describe you.
Easy-going, caring, hardworking.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
Working in the Middle and Senior School, I am fortunate to be able to see students start high school as a young, nervous and excited Year 7, seeing them grow over the years, and then leave as a young adult in Year 12.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To be able to turn back time so that I could enjoy moments in life again, especially with my children, or being able to hit the pause button to slow life down a little.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
I would invite Pink, Hugh Jackman, Roger Federer, Curtis Stone, Father Bob Maguire, and my friend Nicole. With what they have experienced over the years, there would be some interesting conversations and stories told. Curtis could also cook up a great feast while Pink entertains us with some songs!