1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I was previously teaching in the classroom at Good Shepherd Lutheran, but was very excited to apply for a PE role at Concordia and be a part of the learning community at the St John's Campus.
2. Three words to describe you.
Determined, creative, kind.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I love helping children find new ways to be active, to get excited about a sport and to want to try something new! It is really rewarding to see children take on something challenging and be brave. I also love when students share their extra-curricular sporting achievements with me.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Definitely the ability to fly. I would love to be able to travel the world for free and also just avoid the traffic!
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
I would invite by husband Brett, as he is my favourite person, my Mum and Dad and then some guests who would add some lively conversation – Ricky Gervais, Annabel Crabb and Leigh Sales.