Interested Middle and Senior School students are invited to come and try team sailing at Concordia!
Tuesday 31 October after school
(see below for more details)
- The Concordia Sailing Teams compete in Term 4 and Term 1
- Training is at Brighton & Seacliff Sailing Club on Tuesdays after school
- Regattas are held on two to three Sundays in March/April at Adelaide sailing clubs
- State Championships are at Goolwa in the April school holidays
- Bus transport is provided from school to the club, parents/caregivers to collect from Brighton at 6.30pm
- All welcome – no experience required!
- Bookings are essential! To book, or for more information and fees, please contact Emily at email@example.com