To download a Term 2 Fridge Notes calendar for each campus, click the links below. Fridge Notes can also be accessed via the 'More' tab within the School Star app.
St John's Campus
St John's Campus Coffee in the Courtyard, 9.30am
St John's Campus Mother's Day Market Stall, 3pm in the Courtyard
|Mon 10 - Fri 14||
NAPLAN Week (Years 3 and 5)
P&F Meeting, 6.30pm upstairs in the Concordia Campus Winchester Street Hub
ELC Dads' Event
St John's Campus Year Level Coordinators' Meeting, Damien on Fisher, Living Choice, 9am
Year 2 Student-led Conferences
St John's Campus School Photos
P&F Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 Parent Event, 6-8pm in the St John's Campus Courtyard (bookings required)
ELC Mums' Event
|Friday 4||Year 2 Parent Event, 7pm|
|Friday 11||Year 5 Grandparents' and Special Friends' Morning|
Year 11-12 Parent/Teacher Interviews, 4-8pm
|Mon 10 - Fri 21||NAPLAN Weeks (Years 7 and 9)|
|Wednesday 12||P&F Meeting, 6.30pm upstairs in the Concordia Campus Winchester Street Hub|
|Thursday 13||Year 12 Drama Production, Drama Centre, 5pm (PG rating; bookings required)|
|Friday 14||Year 12 Drama Production, Drama Centre, 5pm (PG rating; bookings required)|
|Tuesday 18||Year 11 Parent Information Evening 'Supporting Year 11s in Senior School' with Kirrilie Smout, 5.45-7.15pm in the Chapel (bookings required)|
|Fri 21 - Sun 23||VETA Retreat|
|Sunday 23||Pedal Prix Round 2|
|Mon 24 - Thurs 27||Year 9 Camp|
|Friday 28||Year 9 Student Free Day|
|Thurs 3 - Mon 7||Regional Music Tour to Mount Gambier|
|Wed 9 - Thurs 17||Year 11 Mid-Year Exams|
|Fri 11 - Thurs 17||Year 12 IBDP Trial Exams|
|Friday 11||Vocal Cabaret at the Arkaba Hotel, 7pm|
St John's Campus Coffee in the Courtyard
Friday 7 May at 9.30am
Parents of students in ELC to Year 6 are warmly invited to join us for 'Coffee in the Courtyard' at 9.30am on Friday, 7 May.
This will be a wonderful opportunity to chat with other parents and meet the Principal and other key staff members.
On arrival, guests will need to check-in using the COVID SAfe QR code, which will be placed at all key entrances to St John's Campus.
We hope to see you there!
Mother's Day Market Stall
Friday 7 May at 3pm in the St John's Campus Courtyard
Join us in the courtyard after school for our annual St John's Campus Mother's Day Market Stall. Grab something delicious for afternoon tea or a special treat in celebration of Mother's Day.
Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 Parent Gathering
Friday 28 May, 6-8pm in the St John's Campus Courtyard
Parents and caregivers of students in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 are warmly invited to a Parent Gathering on Friday, 28 May.
We hope you will enjoy a truly vibrant and welcoming evening, meeting new parents and reconnecting with many others in a fun, informal environment.
Please refer to the email invitation for more information and to book.Back to top
General trading – no appointment required. Physical distancing rules still apply. We thank you for your patience during this time.
General purchases may also be emailed to email@example.com and The School Shop staff will contact you for payment and advise when orders are available to collect.
Opening Hours – Term Time
- Mondays: 8am – 4pm
- Wednesdays: 12.30pm – 4pm
- Thursdays: 12.30pm – 6pm (new extended hours)
The School Shop staff can be contacted on the direct phone line during opening hours – 8291 9302.
Sport Orders – available to collect
The following Sport uniforms are available to collect from The School Shop during opening hours:
- Girls Soccer Shorts
- Girls Football Shorts
- Girls PE Shorts
- Boys Basketball Uniforms
- Boys Soccer Uniforms
- Boys Football Shorts
- Girls Netball – delivery to be advised – delayed due to recent COVID-19 lockdowns.
If you have uniforms you no longer need, they may be donated or sold on consignment in The School Shop.
- Blazers and winter skirts/pinafores must be dry cleaned with receipt attached.
- Jumpers must be washed using a wool wash detergent.
- All other items must be in good condition, stains removed, washed and ironed ready for sale.
- Summer hats must be hand washed.
- Any uniform items in need of repair e.g. broken zips, seams unstitched, missing buttons, etc. must be repaired prior to acceptance for sale.
- Buttons are sold in The School Shop.
Old Logo and Discontinued Styles – Uniforms with the old school logo and discontinued styles are no longer saleable in The School Shop but can be dropped off for overseas charity donation.
After a lengthy phase-out period, all students are expected to wear current uniform styles with the new logo by 2022. Please be aware of the differences between the old and new logos if purchasing second-hand uniforms from other College families.
- The City of Marion is running a series of career focussed interactive workshops throughout May and June of 2021, in either Hallett Cove or Marion. If you are a young person who lives, works or learns in the City of Marion area, Find Your Future with the University of Adelaide! Hear from experts in their field about the changing world of work and how to plan the successful career that you want. Sessions are free and include light catering and an opportunity to connect with peers in the City of Marion area. Registrations are essential, visit ua.edu.au/schools/marion to find out more. Sessions include:
- The Future of Careers
- Skills for workplace success
- Future of STEM
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Careers Carousel