- Diary Dates
- CC Cafe Menu - Term 1
- LLL Savings Accounts for Students
- The School Shop
- Public Notices & Events
ELC and Primary School
Face-to-face classes resume for all year levels
|Wed 16 - Fri 18||Year 5 Camp TBC|
|Mon 21 - Wed 23||Year 4 Camp TBC|
|Friday 25||Reception to Year 6 Sports Day, Concordia College Oval|
|Thursday 14||Term 1 concludes, Primary School students dismissed at 1pm|
Middle and Senior School
|Monday 14||Face-to-face classes resume for all year levels|
|Tuesday 15||Year 8 Vaccinations|
|Thursday 17||Middle and Senior School Sports Day, SA Athletics Stadium|
|Thursday 14||Term 1 concludes, Middle and Senior School students dismissed at 1pm|
CC Cafe Term 1 Menu
There is always a delicious and nutricious range of food available at CC Cafe, located at the Middle and Senior School.
A Message from the LLL about Savings Accounts for Students
The LLL invites families to open an LLL Savings Account for your school-aged child before 31 March 2022 - and they will deposit an opening savings contribution of $25* to kickstart your child's savings journey.
Simply use the promotional code HS25 when opening the new account.
Visit lll.org.au/personal to get started, or visit the Finance Office for more information.
*The $25 savings contribution consists of the normal $5 contribution paid into the first account opened in the child's name, PLUS an additional $20 when quoting the promotional code.
The School Shop
General trading – no appointment required. Physical distancing rules still apply. We thank you for your patience during this time.
- Mondays: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesdays: 12.30pm - 4pm
- Thursdays: 12.30pm - 6pm
Email orders are also welcome and purchases may be collected from The School Shop during opening hours. Please email: email@example.com and include:
- your child’s name
- contact details
The School Shop staff will contact you for payment and advise when your order is available to collect.
Please note The School Shop is closed on public holidays.
The School Shop staff can be contacted on the direct phone line during opening hours – 8291 9302.
If you have uniforms you no longer need, they may be donated or sold on consignment in The School Shop (click to download a secondhand uniforms consignment form).
- Blazers and winter skirts/pinafores must be dry cleaned with a receipt attached.
- Jumpers must be washed using a wool wash detergent.
- All other items must be in good condition, stains removed, washed and ironed ready for sale.
- Summer hats must be hand washed.
- Any uniform items in need of repair e.g. broken zips, seams unstitched, missing buttons, etc. must be repaired prior to acceptance for sale. Buttons are sold in The School Shop.
- Garments presented on hangers are preferred.
- Old logo and discontinued styles – uniforms with the old school logo and discontinued styles are no longer saleable in The School Shop but can be dropped off for overseas charity donation.
Public Notices & Events
- DanceSA is offering after school lessons which provide fun, fitness and creativity for students of all ages, with a mixture of dance styles offered in the one class. For more information, visit their website.
- Woodside Warriors Soccer Club are offering a chance to 'Have a Shot', with the ability to join non-competitive teams in U8, U9, U10 and U11 and competitive teams in U12, U13, U15, and U17 girls. Training is on Wednesdays (U8-U13) and Thursdays (U15-U17). Games are on Saturdays. Download a flyer for more information.
- Registrations are now open to join the Adelaide Junior Bulldogs Football Club in 2022. Location: Corner of Goodwood Road and South Terrace. Ages: Auskick Minis U7 - U14 Girls and Boys. Download a flyer for more information.