Our ELC and Primary School redevelopment has been steadily moving ahead in recent weeks, with some exciting developments and huge changes occurring to the physical landscape. Following is a quick summary.
Early Learning Centre
- Internal demolition completed
- Commencing with partition walls and flooring
- The exterior now shows an area where a large window will be installed as part of new staff office spaces on the first floor
Three-storey building (Resource Centre and classrooms)
- Ground floor concrete foundations have been poured
- Precast installation of the lift shaft and stairwell
- Form work is being done, ready for the next concrete pour
- The playground between the Year 2/3 classrooms and the three-storey building has been removed ready for landscaping to commence
These are exciting steps along the road to what will be wonderful new and improved facilities, catering for an increased number of students in ELC to Year 6 in future years.
We look forward to providing regular updates as the build continues.
Risk and Operations Manager ELC-12