ELC and Primary School
|Monday 14||Adelaide Cup Day Public Holiday|
|Wednesday 16||College Tour - ELC-Year 6, 9.15am|
|Wed 16 - Fri 18||Year 5 Camp (TBC)|
|Mon 21 - Wed 23||Year 4 Camp (TBC)|
|Wednesday 23||College Tour - ELC-Year 6, 9.15am|
|Thursday 24||Class Connector Coffee Morning, 9am at Damien on Fisher, Living Choice
NAPLAN Coordinated Practice Test
|Friday 25||Reception to Year 6 Sports Day, Concordia College Oval (finishes at 12.30pm)|
|Wednesday 30||College Tour - ELC-Year 6, 9.15am|
Reception Getting to Know You Chats and Year 6 Three-way Conferences
|Sunday 3||Year 1 and Year 6 School Service (online)|
|Wednesday 6||College Tour - ELC-Year 6, 9.15am|
|Thursday 7||Reception Getting to Know You Chats and Year 6 Three-way Conferences|
|Wednesday 13||College Tour - ELC-Year 6, 9.15am|
|Thursday 14||Maundy Thursday|
Term 1 concludes, Primary School students dismissed at 1pm
Middle and Senior School
The School Shop
General trading – no appointment required. Physical distancing rules still apply. We thank you for your patience during this time.
- Mondays: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesdays: 12.30pm - 4pm
- Thursdays: 12.30pm - 6pm
- Public Holidays - Closed
Email orders are also welcome and purchases may be collected from The School Shop during opening hours. Please email: email@example.com and include:
- your child’s name and year level
- your contact details
The School Shop staff will contact you for payment and advise when your order is available to collect.
The School Shop staff can be contacted on the direct phone line during opening hours – 8291 9302.
We still have a number of uniform orders ready for collection. Students in Years 7 to 12 have been emailed advice to collect their order. Parents have been emailed for students in ELC to Year 6.
If you have uniforms you no longer need, they may be donated or sold on consignment in The School Shop (click to download a secondhand uniforms consignment form).
- Blazers and winter skirts/pinafores must be dry cleaned with a receipt attached.
- Jumpers must be washed using a wool wash detergent.
- All other items must be in good condition, stains removed, washed and ironed ready for sale.
- Summer hats must be hand washed.
- Any uniform items in need of repair e.g. broken zips, seams unstitched, missing buttons, etc. must be repaired prior to acceptance for sale. Buttons are sold in The School Shop.
- Garments presented on hangers are preferred.
- Old logo and discontinued styles – uniforms with the old school logo and discontinued styles are no longer saleable in The School Shop but can be dropped off for overseas charity donation.
^ Back to top
Public Notices & Events
- Old Concordian band Germein are performing at Gluttony as part of the Adelaide Fringe Festival. Tickets are $25-28. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the Gluttony website.