1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
Before Concordia I was training and assessing international students in Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery as well as training first aid for St John Ambulance.
I loved the idea of working in a school with students and staff where I could put my first aid skills into practice and maybe my cooking skills as well.
2. Three words to describe you.
Friendly, kind, helpful.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
As the Student Services Officer I am motivated to help the students with their needs and look after their wellbeing. Engaging with a diverse range of people everyday makes my role very interesting.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
If I had a superpower it would be to be invisible.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
In January 2022 I completed my Diploma of Sustainable living with the University of Tasmania.