Year 10 Second Visit Reminder
Eastern Health Authority (EHA) will be returning to the College on Friday 12 August 2022 for the below vaccination.
- 2nd dose of the Meningococcal B vaccine (Men B), BEXSERO
A reminder to parents: Students in Year 10 are offered two free vaccines two months apart to be fully vaccinated against Meningococcal B. It is important that your child is present at school on the day when EHA will be providing second doses.
Further information and videos for high school students are available at: www.health.gov.au/news/school-based-vaccinations-for-teens
Please notify EHA if:
- Your child has already started the above program with another provider
- You wish to withdraw your consent
- Your child’s medical condition has changed
Tips for the day of immunisation:
- Encourage your child to have a good breakfast and recess on the morning of immunisations
- Encourage your child to keep their arms moving and drink plenty of water throughout the day.
If you did not receive an immunisation consent form from your child at the beginning of the school year, please ask at SSO, or if unavailable contact EHA on 8132 3600.
If you have any further questions about the program, please directly contact Eastern Health Authority on 8132 3600 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember: it is your responsibility to notify EHA on 8132 3600 of any changes or new information, particularly in relation to your child’s medical condition, on the day of immunisation or prior. A signed and dated note in your child’s diary from a parent or guardian presented on the day is acceptable.
School Immunisation Program records may be required for future employment or travel.