First Visit Reminder for Parents/Caregivers of Year 7 and Year 8 Students
- one dose of the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine, Gardasil®9
- one dose of the diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough vaccine, Boostrix®
The Eastern Health Authority (EHA) will be visiting Concordia College on Friday 10 March to complete the Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil®9, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough vaccine and Boostrix® immunisations for Year 7 and 8 students where consent has been provided.
Please note: From Monday 6 February 2023, the routine two-dose HPV vaccine schedule provided to both year levels through the National Immunisation Program will become a single dose schedule using the same vaccine being Gardasil. Please download a factsheet for more information. As your School Immunisation Provider, EHA would like to confirm that the scheduled first visit date, for Year 7 and 8 only, will remain as previously organised but they will remove the second visit as it is not required as per the new recommendations.
If you did not receive an immunisation consent form from your child, please ask at the school office for one, if unavailable contact EHA on 8132 3600.
Please note: All parents/legal guardians are to complete, sign and return the Consent Cards, even if you do not consent for the student to be vaccinated at school.
If any information you gave on the original consent form has changed, please inform the Authority’s immunisation staff before the date of vaccination on 8132 3600.
Please notify us if:
- Your child has already completed the HPV, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, Gardasil®9 vaccine and/or Boostrix® immunisation program with another provider.
- You wish to withdraw your consent.
- Your child’s medical condition has changed.