1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia College?
I moved to Adelaide in 2022 and spent my first year in South Australia teaching Drama at Pembroke, Prior to this I was over in the ‘wild west’ teaching in Perth and enjoying the beautiful nature Western Australia has to offer. A born and raised Brisvegas girl, prior to moving to Perth I also taught Drama and Music in Brisbane for six years. I was drawn to Concordia through its excellent reputation and jumped at the opportunity to join the Concordia teaching community.
2. Three words to describe you.
Creative, kind, outgoing.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
My parents ran a theatre company in Brisbane, so I grew up submersed in theatre. My first performance was when I was three years old at the South Bank Piazza in front of three thousand people. Since then, my passion for the Arts has grown and brought be where I am today.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation – to save on all the airfares travelling around the country.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why?
Steve Carrell, Robin Williams, Hamish & Andy, Flight of the Concords – it would be a hoot!