The School Shop
Term Time Opening Hours
General trading – no appointment required.
- Monday: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesday: 12.30pm - 4pm
- Thursday: 12.30pm - 6.15pm
- Friday: 2.30 - 4.30pm (Term 4 - additional hours)
Public Holidays - Closed
The School Shop will be closed from Friday 29 September and will re-open on Thursday 12 October.
School Holiday Opening Hours
- Thursday 12 October: 12.30 - 6.15pm
- Friday 13 October: 12.30 - 5.00pm
- Monday 16 October: 8am - 4pm (Start of Term 4 – normal term time hours resume)
The following items are now available in The School Shop:
- Golf umbrellas - $38 each
- Fold-up umbrellas - $28 each
Phone 08 8291 9302 or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff will contact you for payment and let you know when your order is ready for collection.
Students in Years 7-12 are emailed to advise when their orders are ready to be collected. For students in ELC-Year 6, email advice is sent to parents/caregivers.
Iron-on garment labels are available for $3 per 10 labels. Please ensure you clearly label all uniform items with the student's surname. Position labels on the inside back neck for tops and dresses and on the inside back of the waistband for pants and skirts. If using markers for labelling, please be aware names fade during washing and will need to be checked and relabelled regularly.
The School Shop staff can be contacted on the direct phone line during opening hours – 8291 9302.
If you have uniforms you no longer need, they may be donated or sold on consignment in The School Shop (click to download a secondhand uniforms consignment form).
- Blazers and winter skirts/pinafores must be dry cleaned with a receipt attached.
- Jumpers must be washed using a wool wash detergent.
- All other items must be in good condition, stains removed, washed and ironed ready for sale.
- Summer hats must be hand washed.
- Any uniform items in need of repair e.g. broken zips, seams unstitched, missing buttons, etc. must be repaired prior to acceptance for sale. Buttons are sold in The School Shop.
- Garments presented on hangers are preferred.
- Old logo and discontinued styles – uniforms with the old school logo and discontinued styles are no longer saleable in The School Shop but can be dropped off for overseas charity donation.
Public Notices & Events
- Grasshopper Soccer is running a non-competitive soccer program for girls and boys aged 2-12 in Term 4 at a range of locations. Download a flyer for more information.
- Adelaide City Soccer Club is running come and try sessions for junior girls of any experience level who would like to learn to play soccer. Sessions will be run in a safe, friendly environment with a focus on learning and enjoying the game. The location of the pitch is at the corner of Greenhill Road and Unley Road, Adelaide (Park 19). Email Liz at the club for more information or to register.
- South Adelaide Netball Club is hosting an eight-week netball academy for 14-16 year-old girls from October to December. Connect with the club on Facebook or Instagram for more information or click here to register.