1. Where were you before this and what persuaded you to join Concordia?
I worked at Centacare in their plan management department where I managed budgets for participants on the NDIS and helped our participants to understand and navigate the scheme. I have always thought a school would be a nice place to work so when I saw in my Seek email that there as a position at St John's Campus, I thought 'why not put my hat in the ring' and being that St John's is where I went to primary school I had a connection already.
2. Three words to describe you.
Passionate, loves to laugh, positive.
3. What is your motivation or inspiration in your role?
I have young children myself, so helping families and children have a great experience in our Centre is motivating because it is what I would want as a parent. Being around the children makes me feel like I am at home.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To be Elastigirl – so I can reach anything from everywhere.
5. Who would you invite to a dinner party of six guests and why? Alternatively, tell us something you might like to share that we could not possibly know?
I love weddings so much that I am a civil celebrant in my spare time.