To view upcoming diary dates, please refer to the Events Calendar on our website.
The School Shop
Term Time Opening Hours
General trading – no appointment required.
- Monday: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesday: 12.30pm - 4pm
- Thursday: 12.30pm - 6.15pm
- Friday: 2.30 - 4.30pm (Term 4 - additional hours)
(Closed on Public Holidays)
The School Shop will be closed from Monday 11 December and will reopen on Friday 19 January.
Exchanges, top up purchases and collection of orders can be made during Holiday Opening as seen below.
School Holiday Opening Hours - January 2024
- Friday 19 January: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Monday 22 January: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Wednesday 24 January: 12.30 - 4.00pm
- Thursday 25 January: 12.30 - 6.15pm
- Friday 26 January: Closed - Public Holiday
- Monday 29 January: 8.00am - 4.00pm
- Tuesday 30 January: 8.00am - 4.00pm (Start of Term 1, 2024)
- Wednesday 31 January: 12.30 - 4.00pm (Term time hours resume)
Students who are new to the College or transitioning into Reception and Year 7 in 2024 are invited to make a uniform appointment fitting for the purchase of their formal uniform and other required items.
PE Polo Shirt
The old style gold and navy PE polo shirts will be discontinued and students are required to have the new navy PE polo shirt at the start of 2024. We recommend you place your order before the end of this term, ready for collection during January school holiday opening times.
The CC Sport Socks with the logo are required to be worn by all students from Reception to Year 12 with their PE uniform. Students in Years 7-12 are also required to wear the CC Sport Socks with their formal summer uniform.
The following items are now available in The School Shop:
- Golf umbrellas - $38 each
- Fold-up umbrellas - $28 each
Phone 08 8291 9302 or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff will contact you for payment and let you know when your order is ready for collection.
Students in Years 7-12 are emailed to advise when their orders are ready to be collected. For students in ELC-Year 6, email advice is sent to parents/caregivers.
Iron-on garment labels are available for $3 per 10 labels. Please ensure you clearly label all uniform items with the student's surname. Position labels on the inside back neck for tops and dresses and on the inside back of the waistband for pants and skirts. If using markers for labelling, please be aware names fade during washing and will need to be checked and relabelled regularly.
The School Shop staff can be contacted on the direct phone line during opening hours – 8291 9302.
If you have uniforms you no longer need, they may be donated or sold on consignment in The School Shop (click to download a secondhand uniforms consignment form).
- Blazers and winter skirts/pinafores must be dry cleaned with a receipt attached.
- Jumpers must be washed using a wool wash detergent.
- All other items must be in good condition, stains removed, washed and ironed ready for sale.
- Summer hats must be hand washed.
- Any uniform items in need of repair e.g. broken zips, seams unstitched, missing buttons, etc. must be repaired prior to acceptance for sale. Buttons are sold in The School Shop.
- Garments presented on hangers are preferred.
- Old logo and discontinued styles – uniforms with the old school logo and discontinued styles are no longer saleable in The School Shop but can be dropped off for overseas charity donation.
CC Café Term 4 Menu
Our CC Café Term 4 menu is here! Download a copy of the menu to see what is on offer this term.
Public Notices & Events
- SA Dental is reminding families that all children from 0-18 years of age are welcome to attend SA Dental with no out-of-pocket costs for most families. Download a flyer for more information.
- Sturt Junior Baseball Club is seeking new T-ball players aged 4-10 for their T-ball program on Friday evenings from 4.30 to 5.30pm. Download a flyer for more information.