To view upcoming diary dates, please refer to the Events Calendar on our website.
The School Shop
Term Time Opening Hours
General trading – no appointment required.
- Monday: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesday: 12.30pm - 4pm
- Thursday: 12.30pm - 6.15pm
- Friday: 2.30 - 4.30pm (Terms 1 and 4)
(Closed on Public Holidays)
PE Polo Shirt
The old style gold and navy PE polo shirts are now discontinued and students are required to have the new navy PE polo shirt.
The CC Sport Socks with the logo are required to be worn by all students from Reception to Year 12 with their PE uniform. Students in Years 7-12 are also required to wear the CC Sport Socks with their formal summer uniform.
Phone 08 8291 9302 or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff will contact you for payment and let you know when your order is ready for collection.
Students in Years 7-12 are emailed to advise when their orders are ready to be collected. For students in ELC-Year 6, email advice is sent to parents/caregivers.
If you have uniforms you no longer need, they may be donated or sold on consignment in The School Shop (click to download a secondhand uniforms consignment form).
- Blazers and winter skirts/pinafores must be dry cleaned with a receipt attached.
- Jumpers must be washed using a wool wash detergent.
- All other items must be in good condition, stains removed, washed and ironed ready for sale.
- Summer hats must be hand washed.
- Any uniform items in need of repair e.g. broken zips, seams unstitched, missing buttons, etc. must be repaired prior to acceptance for sale. Buttons are sold in The School Shop.
- Garments presented on hangers are preferred.
- Old logo and discontinued styles – uniforms with the old school logo and discontinued styles are no longer saleable in The School Shop but can be dropped off for overseas charity donation.
CC Café Term 1 Menu
Our CC Café Term 1 menu is here! Download a copy of the menu to see what is on offer this term.
Public Notices & Events
- Kismet Drama is running weekly acting classes for theatre, film and television. Classes are available for youths (10 to 16 years of age), adults (17 years of age and older) and over 50s. Download a flyer for more information.
- Unley Girl Guides are seeking girls aged 5-17 years who might be interested in joining Girl Guides. Download a flyer for more information. They are also opening a new Guide Unit for girls aged 10-14.
- Young Adelaide Voices is running an Open Day for interested young people to find out about their world-class choral education. Download a flyer for more information.