- Two doses of the meningococcal B vaccine, Bexsero® at two separate visits (8 weeks apart)
- One dose of the meningococcal ACWY vaccine, Nimenrix®
The Eastern Health Authority (EHA) will be visiting Concordia College on Friday 22 March to complete the meningococcal B and ACWY vaccine, Bexsero® and Nimenrix® immunisations for Year 10 students where consent has been provided. Please download a fact sheet for more information.
If you did not receive an immunisation consent form from your child, please ask at the Student Services Office for one. If unavailable, please contact EHA on 8132 3600.
If any information you gave on the original consent form has changed, please inform the Authority’s immunisation staff before the date of vaccination on 8132 3600.
Please notify us if:
- Your child has already completed the Meningococcal B, ACWY vaccine and/or Bexsero® and Nimenrix® immunisation program with another provider.
- You wish to withdraw your consent.
- Your child’s medical condition has changed.