Concordia’s rich musical history is something of which we are very proud, and it is fantastic to continually see young people dedicating themselves to becoming highly proficient and even exceptional musicians and vocalists through involvement in our Music program.
In March, we congratulated the following students who achieved outstanding results in their Australian Music Examinations Board Grade exams.
- Jude (Year 8) – Grade 8 Prize (Violin)
- Caleb (Year 11) – Associate of Music Australia (AMusA) Diploma and AUSTA Strings award
- Marco (Year 7) – AMEB Grade 2 Brass ABODA Prize
- Sterling (Year 11) – Grade 8 Prize (Viola)
- Jasmine (Year 12) – Associate of Music Australia (AMusA) Diploma
- Haneulle (Year 12) – Associate of Music Australia (AMusA) Diploma award with Distinction
These students are commended for the commitment, hard work and resilience they have shown in overcoming challenges as they have worked to extend their musical abilities through many hours of practice and performance. Congratulations again to each of the award recipients!