Did you know that Concordia College has over 9000 Old Concordians?
Here are some of the ways you can stay in touch with Old Concordian news and activities and get involved in reunions, events, volunteering and interest groups. Old Concordians are always welcome to attend college functions – see the ‘events’ listed on this website, or just call in for a chat!
- Keep your details up-to-date to receive Community Magazine, invitations to events and more
- Attend events and class reunions
- Join one of our Old Concordians’ interest groups
- Volunteer at Old Concordian events, in the College archives or by providing administrative support. For more information, contact the Community Relations Office.
- Like us on Facebook for Old Concordian news and updates